Welcome to The Techno Wolf's Realm!

Hello, and welcome to my realm. Here I speak my mind, and I will randomly post things that will either intrigue you, or confuse you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

AGGRAVATION.

Well, I have been playing Evony lately and I have been building up my city. At the same time I have been on vacation and trying to get a job, if you guys didn't know from reading my blog. I am getting really frustrated with this guy I have been talking to about getting the job. He said that my license is all set, I pretty much have the job, and that all I need is my D.O.T. Medical Card to drive 26 ft. and bigger trucks. So far I have been working 1 day a week up until this week, therefore working 6 days a week.

Anyway, the reason I have been getting really frustrated is because I am beginning to feel like I am getting the run around from this guy. First he told me there was no work yesterday, Tuesday, because of the holiday on Sunday, Easter, and today there was no work because it is too slow right now. I tried calling him today to see about tomorrow, and he didn't call back. In fact, his girlfriend called me and told me that there is no work tomorrow because it is still slow.

I don't know what else to do, I have been looking for another job here and there, but to no avail. I need to know if and when I am starting full time with this job because my boss at R.A.C. has told me that when I go back to work from vacation, at some point during the week, the District Manager will be coming to speak to me about my performance in collections and sales. And to be honest, I haven't been doing too well. I can say however that it isn't all my fault. In collections, I have the responsibility to keep my "Route" below a certain percentage every week, 11.9% for those people who are 1 - 6 days past due, and 2.9% for those who are 7 or more days past due on Thursdays, and I have to close out my "Route" at a 5.9% or lower on Saturdays. They expect me to get past due customers to make their payments consistently and on time at all times.

Understandable, but when they also require me to try to "force" customers to pay or return the merchandise they have from us, it is a little aggravating because you cannot "force" customers to pay or return merchandise when they either don't answer the door or are not home. And besides, you can't get blood from a stone, know what I mean? But, these are all just excuses to my bosses and they feel that after working files, sending letters, calling customers countless times a day, and going by their homes, isn't enough. What else am I supposed to do? I have asked this question many times, and all they say is: "You have been here nearly 2 years, you should know what to do." And I do, exactly what I have been doing.

Another aggravating aspect of this job that I have now is the fact that before, I had this other "route" in which I was doing great and another one of my co-workers was having issues with the "route" I have now. They switched me to his "route" and him to mine, now he is doing beautifully in the job and I am doing pretty shitty. Fair? According to them it is. Whatever. If I lose the job I lose it, I will find another one whether this other job works out or not and my family will survive. I know it. Its just aggravating when there are 4 adults in a house and only I'm the only one with an income. My wife is trying to find ways to bring money in without leaving our children home with their siblings (they are the other 2 adults), trust me, you wouldn't either, and I love her regardless if she does find something or not. And honestly, I think she shouldn't have to. I should be in a good job and our family should be living at least comfortably. I literally pay for everything. Food, Rent, and all the other bills. I am paying for insurance and gas for 2 cars, one which I never drive, the other I hardly ever do because my wife needs it for errands and just in case of emergency. All I ask for is relief, just a little. Is that too much to ask for?

I love my family, trust me, I really do. I am just really tired and aggravated.

No comments:

Post a Comment