Welcome to The Techno Wolf's Realm!

Hello, and welcome to my realm. Here I speak my mind, and I will randomly post things that will either intrigue you, or confuse you. Enjoy!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Yawn...

Yeah I'm tired... Katsy reminded me of something I wanted to write about... I think its officially time to find a different job. This guy that "says" I have the job, never returns my calls, its always his girlfriend that is calling me to let me know there is no work and that he will call me when there is work. Gee, is that a hint? Hmm... Who the hell knows, I am pretty much guaranteed to lose my job at R.A.C. because they have issues with me. I have repeatedly asked for transfers to avoid such problems, and have been denied every *excuse my language* FUCKING time. Yeah yeah, so I don't do my job according to what they want me to do it, I have done this job well for 2 years and all of a sudden they have a problem with my tactics. Whatever. I am about to get really vulgar here, if you do not want to see it, please turn away now... FUCK THIS JOB... I am tired of feeling like a fucking failure, I am tired of wondering if I have a job the next fucking day. I AM FUCKING TIRED.

They are constantly saying that they try to help me... Tell me, if they were truly "trying to help" me, would I be worried about where I am going to find a job and worried about whether or not my FAMILY will have a roof over their head and food in their stomachs? You know what else aggravates the FUCK out of me? This fucking idiot of a boss of mine, decided that he wanted to tell me that I stutter, now people that are close to me say that I don't stutter, but then after a while of actually paying attention, they said that I do.

Ok, woop-de-fucking-doo right? WRONG. This fucking idiot tells me that "I need to get my stuttering problem" fixed or I will never go far in this job... My reaction? I was calm, collected, very pissed on the inside mind you, and said, "Ok, I will see what I can do." A co-worker actually reacted for me stating, "How can someone 'fix' a problem like stuttering? It's a mental disorder like Autism is. Would you tell a child with Autism to get it fixed?" His reply was, "I would. I would tell them that if they wanted to do something with their life, they would get it fixed." FUCK YOU BUDDY.

He has actually told me I need to 'fix' my stuttering a few times, the last time, I shut the office door and WENT OFF. He denied saying any of the things he said, and told me what he meant was that stuttering can be controlled and that I only stutter when I am nervous about something. Now, let me tell you that I have been doing this job over a year AFTER he began telling me this. Come on now, really? If this were true, wouldn't you have told me about it at the first instant you noticed? Within 3 months of me starting? that is usually when new employees are the most nervous about different aspects of the job. ANY JOB.

Go ahead, BRING THE DM ON. I will be there when he shows up to "finalize" my termination, if that is what is going to happen. And I will bring up just about EVERYTHING he has ever done, fraternizing with subordinates, what I just talked about, and how he has harassed me by saying "This job is what feeds your kids and keeps your family under a roof." I AM DONE...

Ok people you can look back now if you didn't want to see the profanity. Thank you for letting me vent. I know that this may not be the best place, but I had to get it out somewhere and this is where it is happening. Here is a picture of my emotion to the right...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Had lots to catch up on but it was a good read. Sorry to hear about the other job not going through. Prayers go out to you that you find another one, a better one real soon.

    Hate what's happening with your current job, but somehow I can relate. It's been happening to my hubs lately and it really is aggravating. I thought it was over and done with when he kind of proved his boss wrong but man, was I wrong... he (boss) is still going, and going, and going, like the bunny, to find faults and MAKE faults. I just pray every single day that my hubs keep his sanity and strength to fight this over because WE need this job. In the meantime, I too find ways to pitch in. It's a slow start, but it will always be better than 0.

    We'll get there, I know we will, your family and mine. Lots of good wishes and prayers your way. Gotta go for now. Kisses to the wifey and especially to the 2 adooooooooorable boys!

    Chat with you soon!

    ReplyDelete